Find out why Silgan is a great place to work!
Silgan Containers seeks a Equipment Engineering Intern to join our team. In this position, you will learn to process engineering change notice (EN) forms as well as assist the department with various other functions requested by the Equipment Engineering Manager.
What you'll do
- Drawing changes using CAD per EN and checking their own work
- Update document management system per EN and department standards
- Misc. tasks requested by EE Manager / Intern Coordinator
What we offer:
- An opportunity to gain valuable field experience
- Competitive wage
- The Opportunity to work with a fun, talented, and seasoned group of professionals at a stable and environmentally conscious company
You will love it here if:
- You have some mechanical background experience
- You are eager to gain expertise and develop your skills
- You are results-oriented
- You have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
We need you to have:
- 1+ year of college completed in Mechanical Design or Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be detail oriented and organized
Who We Are:
- A leading supplier of metal food containers in North America and Europe and worldwide supplier of plastic bottles and closures across various end markets
- The largest subsidiary of Silgan Holdings and a leading manufacturer of metal food containers in the US
- A company that strives toward sustainability by reducing our carbon footprint, selecting like-minded suppliers, and providing recyclable products
Gain great experience for you future career. Apply to Silgan today!
Silgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
Silgan is a drug-free workplace.