Cardno GS, Inc. seeks a Mid-Level Application Developer to support the Digital Transformation Organization in any Cardno GS office.
Essential Job Duties:
- Design, implement, test, and deploy new application and database requirements.
- Support and maintain existing applications, databases, and reporting requirements.
- Support technical documentation, training, and Helpdesk requirements.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience developing web or mobile applications.
- Detail oriented, customer focused, and ability to solve complex problems efficiently and creatively with direction as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Professional experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Experience writing technical documentation and procedures.
- Experience/familiarity with:
- User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Responsive Design, and Graphic Design
- Source control and collaborative software development techniques (Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- ASP.NET Core or other modern backend web frameworks
- Mobile application development (iOS, Android, Windows, Flutter)
- Windows Server & Internet Information Services (IIS)
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Cloud based services (Azure, ArcGIS Online, Amazon Web Services, Google)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Systems (Lucity, Maximo, etc.)
- Workflow Management
- Permitting Processes
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services RDLC
- Systems Integration (ERP, EAM, CCMS, FIS, CIS, GIS, etc.)
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
Education: BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience, preferred.
Clearance Requirements: US Citizenship required. The qualified candidate may be subject to a government security investigation.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicantsCardno is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment and reasonable accommodation will be considered.Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources.
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno Talent Acquisition Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on this URL https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)