Silgan is proud to be anessential part of the world's food supply chain; weare looking for team members who will take that job as seriously as we do!
If you are ready to try something new, consider joining Silgan's "blue chip" shared services Business Technology (BT) team. In this crucial position, you'll serve as a Project Lead, supporting the Closure's division and ensuring that Silgan Closures gets maximum value from existing software tools and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage technology to support growth objectives across current and future business streams. As the Senior IT Business Analyst, you will act as the primary point of contact for all new and evolving BT needs and an escalation point and advocate for any BT-related issue.
What you'll be doing:
- Play a crucial role in the implementation of various Silgan-developed web applications within the Closures division
- Perform analysis, document, and validate business and functional requirements, and work with web development teams to present system and functional design documentation for Closure's business solutions
- Work alongside senior BT management and the business to develop specific IT strategy and road map
- Serve as an advocate for the businesses within the BT organization ensure that all technology-related business processes are working efficiently and effectively
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of business analysis experience
- Excellent time management, writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people (executives, managers, plant personnel, etc.)
- Proven ability to function successfully within a team environment and to build consensus across multiple teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into clear business requirements
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to networking problems and issues
- Ability to support multiple work assignments, to adapt and think creative
What we offer:
- Ability to work a day or two in the office with our team complimented by working from home the rest of the week
- Stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious company
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k) plan with a 6% dollar for dollar employer match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
Who we are:
- A stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious company
- A leading supplier of metal food containers in North America and Europe and worldwide supplier of plastic bottles and closures across various end markets.
- The largest subsidiary of Silgan Holdings and a leading manufacturer of metal food containers in the US
- A company that strives towardsustainabilityby reducing our carbon footprint, selecting like-minded suppliers, and providing recyclable products
Silgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
Silgan is a drug-free workplace.